“According to surveys done by Akamai and Gomez.com, nearly half of web users expect a site to load in 4 seconds or less, and they tend to abandon a site that isn’t loaded within 5 seconds. 79% of web shoppers who have trouble with web site performance say they won’t return to the site to buy again and around 44% of them would tell a friend if they had a poor experience shopping online.
This means you’re not just losing conversions from visitors currently on your site, but that loss is magnified to their friends and colleagues as well. The end result – lots of potential sales down the drain because of a few seconds difference. Facts and Stats to Tweet:
• 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow to load. »tweet«
• 51% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that crashed, froze, or received an error. »tweet«
• 38% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that wasn’t available. »tweet«
• 47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less. »tweet«
• 40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load. »tweet«
• A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions. »tweet«
• If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year. »tweet«
What you get from Business Online Business:
We will increase your website’s loading and navigation speed.
Our optimization is not only be based on scores, it also concentrates on site performance for users too.
Site speed is crucial for your WordPress site since Google ranks websites based on speed and places a Slow to load snippet near Slow Loading Sites.
Fast loading sites get more visitors and generate more enquiries.
You will see a huge speed improvement 🙂